Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Malfunction Quantum Leaps

Device
  1. Android
Do you play on FB? I tried to add you as a friend on Facebook so perhaps that where you saw my mine. What is the needle tower that the planes drop? I haven't seen that one yet. Might be different on the FB version of the game.

Cheers!
Just accept you. I play only on ios and android. I have FB only for FB messanger. Some of my friends use it to communicate.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Needle tower you get in The Outer Limits collection. Am I right @Robby Kusuma?

This is the best way to get a quantum leap. Tip: active golden dice.
++++
MAP SET #4 "The Outer Limits" - Maps Active For 12h 30m - All Item Drop Rates are Very Seldom

Maps drop from being #1 in Prometheus Space Launches

Puerto Rico - Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required.
Map can be used to complete the space garden collection. 1 completion gives a Hydroponic Greenhouse.

Alexandria - Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required Map can be used to complete the space garden collection. 1 completion gives Atlas.

Miami - Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 52 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required.
Map can be used to complete the creation myths collection. 1 completion gives a Starship.

Nagoya - Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hour - 52 Fuel Speed up - Spare Wire Required.
Map can be used to complete the across the universe collection. 1 completion gives a Solar system.

Sacramento - Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required. Map can be used to complete the space garden collection. 1 completion gives a Star Chart.

After completion you can obtain "The Outer Limits" collection.

Coins 5000
Experience 2000
1x "Quantum Leap" (This bonus speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%)
"Space Needle" Building - Gives 60 coins per hour and adds 50 to max population.
++++

Top Bottom