Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make Alliance Tasks Based On Active Fleet

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I would suggest that alliance tasks be based on the aircraft in one's active fleet instead of the entire fleet. It discourages diversity in the entire fleet if one has to worry that purchasing a Swift will always result in an Alliance Task being assigned to a Swift aircraft.
If GI was smart, they would realize that by making it based on the active fleet, people would make their reserves far more diverse, which means people would purchase more slots in the reserve hangar. More slots cost greenies, which means more money. Just a thought.

I agree. I had to get rid of my S3 PPDs when I 3-starred all special alliance destinations, now I'm flying my S3 turboprops, which I'll have to get rid of when I get those all 3-starred. Then on to S3 jets. I really hate getting rid of those S3 planes, but it's the only way to advance in getting the special destinations done. Then I have to go and re-buy those planes for events.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree. I had to get rid of my S3 PPDs when I 3-starred all special alliance destinations, now I'm flying my S3 turboprops, which I'll have to get rid of when I get those all 3-starred. Then on to S3 jets. I really hate getting rid of those S3 planes, but it's the only way to advance in getting the special destinations done. Then I have to go and re-buy those planes for events.
I can't give up my S3's once I start earning them; theyre too valuable. I'm really hoping they make that change. It's a win-win for everyone involved.

Top Bottom