Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Magic Square

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
32PC7R77U
Username
Tony
How does the Magic Square work and how many passengers can u store using the Magic Square?

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
How does the Magic Square work and how many passengers can u store using the Magic Square?
You put buildings that give passenger bonuses around so they form a "square" (whether it's 2x2 or 3x3 for larger buildings it's totally up to you).
Then when you're about to pick up passengers from a buildings that gives a lot of them (like Cloud Castle), you *move* it inside that square. Since the square is surrounded by buildings with passenger bonuses, you don't receive just, let's say for example, 300 passengers as it's the building's default number of passengers, you can get them over 600 easily.
Once you collect the passengers, you move that building back to its previous place. And then you move another building with high passengers count in, collect the passengers and move it back.

You can find cheap 5% bonus buildings in Store under "Decorations" (that don't even need roads).
In my example I've build 2x2 and 3x3 magic square right next to each other. There are a lot ways you can pull this off and there are players on this forum that can get 300% more passengers from a single building (I only get about 100-113% more).

Capture.JPG

To make a coin based magic square, form a square with buildings that produce bonus % of coins.

See above post for description on implementation. The 'square' therefore doesn't store passengers, the terminal in the example above provides the pax storage and its associated limit. Another option would be to use a Visa Center for unlimited pax storage. You must therefore have the necessary resources (land, greens, etc.) to implement including added time for building movement.

Top Bottom