Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Lunar Launch 1/30

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
What time did we launch, R3d? My game is gone since I loaded my items. I'm accused of time traveling. We all know this is a false accusation. I'm pretty frustrated and I'm wondering if my being in a launch is going to mess anything up. I'm pretty ticked off that this happened. Lost all tokens and the game and I did absolutely nothing wrong. Grrr. Hope your launch is not affected.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
My launch seems fine so far. I lifted off about 7.5 hours ago, or about 11:30 GMT-4. Sorry to hear about being accused of time traveling. Occasionally during launches when I click on an item I get a message about time traveling, but nothing ever comes of it. I just don't get credit for the item toward the launch. Hope your game gets restored soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Well? I tried to restore and I got a brand new game. So I wrote them. I will be expecting their canned response, HOWEVER, I restored again and now my game is back, but it was before your launch today. So, I think I'm back in the game, just a little behind and I hope all is and will remain well.
Thanks,
R3d...later,
Sulfe

Top Bottom