Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Low drops from airplanes (including guest planes)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Ever since the update awhile back (I think it was during the mail money maker event) my airplanes have drastically reduced the items they are dropping. It used to be I could send ten planes to Paris and get 7-8 fuel hoses (which drops 'Often') and now 15 flights I may get one hose or maybe nothing at all. The number of items dropped from guest airplanes has also been reduced drastically. This game is becoming much less fun to play. The last month I have sent 120 airplanes to Seattle and still have not gotten the salmon to finish the Pike Place Market (fish market) The drops previously were not common but enough to keep me interested - now I'm losing interest in playing as much as I have been. I just rented 20 airplanes to fly to Sacramento (as well as sending my own) and they are all back now and not a single item dropped. This is well over 90 flights - mostly rented aircraft @ 3 greenies each - to Sacramento (over three weeks) trying to get the last packet of seeds I need for the hydroponic greenhouse. I've lost patience and am frustrated over no progress after spending a lot of time and (real) money this past month or so (it used to be fun until they made the changes)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I agree - the droprate' decreasing kills this game.
I started a new account and it is too hard to collect all the needed items for new buildings.
It is impossible to finish all quests at new account - I miss all quest this year.

Top Bottom