Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Tesla Power Plant

Purchased Tesla Power Plant on sale for 24 Airport cash . Selected use from Warehouse and attempted to place it on the airport side of my city. During this process, the system froze and after a few moments crashed (exited). Restarted the game and there was NO Tesla Power Plant to be found anywhere. I entered a ticket to support with a screenshot of an empty slot in the Bank where the Tesla Power Plant was. As I said, the support team has my ticket. Waiting for a fix of the problem.

Purchased Tesla Power Plant on sale for 24 Airport cash . Selected use from Warehouse and attempted to place it on the airport side of my city. During this process, the system froze and after a few moments crashed (exited). Restarted the game and there was NO Tesla Power Plant to be found anywhere. I entered a ticket to support with a screenshot of an empty slot in the Bank where the Tesla Power Plant was. As I said, the support team has my ticket. Waiting for a fix of the problem.
They will check the record for your game and then they will return it back to you but this take from day to 3 sometimes a week.

Problem Solved! Received a Tesla Power Plant. Surprised how quick. Thank you G!

Top Bottom