Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lost sound effects?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Did the game lose sound effects after latest update? Playing on iOS. When I tap Settings menu, the only volume selection I have is for music, and the only items I can turn on/off are Pop-ups, Notifications, Vibration, Show Intro, HD Textures and Frame Rate. If I turn up the music, I can't hear any sounds over the music. If I set the music to zero, then it's just silence -- which is currently preferable, because most of the music sounds like it was borrowed from an 80's adult film.

Did the game lose sound effects after latest update? Playing on iOS. When I tap Settings menu, the only volume selection I have is for music, and the only items I can turn on/off are Pop-ups, Notifications, Vibration, Show Intro, HD Textures and Frame Rate. If I turn up the music, I can't hear any sounds over the music. If I set the music to zero, then it's just silence -- which is currently preferable, because most of the music sounds like it was borrowed from an 80's adult film.
Indeed, the sound bar has been removed. They’ve done a real botch job of it, though. I prefer no sound or music (which is 95% of the time now) but when I switch to the hangar and the aircraft is in flight, the engine noise is at full throttle! I don’t want to have to mute my whole device, but when it happens in a quiet, public place I nearly just mp out of my seat!

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
This is on iOS.

I play with music “off”, and enjoy the sound of collecting…coins and passengers. I am annoyed by this latest update that is “all sound or nothing”, except of course the hangar noise as described above.

For what its worth, I opened a support ticket just now. We shall see what GI says.

Top Bottom