Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost friends

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
I've lost all my neighbours on my small account I don't exactly know what happened, I just changed my device from windows PC (which I still use) to Android. My FC is: 32YHPCV4C.

Thx :)

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Gotcha mate
So weird thing is that I noticed yesterday that I had a neighbor named pixie and that they sent fuel (I noticed this today). Somehow you joined in without showing on "wanted" list. It might be a bit coincidental, but maybe you were also on the list of people that one can ask every hour and when I clicked it it worked as approval? Very weird thing.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I've lost all my neighbours on my small account I don't exactly know what happened, I just changed my device from windows PC (which I still use) to Android. My FC is: 32YHPCV4C.

Thx :)

I noticed a handful of ppl lost friends at least one of them now says he's he's blocked for violating game policy, but he can still play the game solo ... seems like the game isn't stable as it should be by now

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
The problem I think it was that I used without knowing the same Gmail account on my main and the second, so the game kinda was getting a bit crazy. I've solved this issue already but at the cost of losing all my friends on the second account. But thanks :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
pixie
I didn't have this problem before. I've my main on the AC GI pc version and the android (I just wait like half an hour to enter the pc version if I've been playing on the phone to let the servers load all the info) and then on the second account i have on trail.gg and also on windows but the AC version of the microsoft store but at the time to move that account to another phone, on that phone I had the same gmail account as the first and basically that caused the problem. So yeah, watch with what gmail account you're using to play the game before hahahahaha.

Changed, how; using web version plus pc to play same city? If so, this is known to cause loss of neighbors.

I didn't have this problem before. I've my main on the AC GI pc version and the android (I just wait like half an hour to enter the pc version if I've been playing on the phone to let the servers load all the info) and then on the second account i have on trail.gg and also on windows but the AC version of the microsoft store but at the time to move that account to another phone, on that phone I had the same gmail account as the first and basically that caused the problem. So yeah, watch with what gmail account you're using to play the game before hahahahaha.
Sounds like have a better handle on things now. Just make sure not to use same email on two devices else will eventually get banned. If the trail account still has neighbors I'd think syncing server version to new Android device should restore. 🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom