Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Losing items!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I just speeded up at flight from Verona (Delta plane) and received two bears for the: a plush pleasure, collection. I was very happy as it completed the collection for he 4 time. I collected the merry-go-round and went to place it in my city but got thrown out of the game. When I return to the game straight away , I had not merry-go-round the collection wasn't complete plus the plane was still in flight. So I speeded the plane up again and received nothing!

This also happens when I visit Neighbour's I receive drop items when I go to go back to my city I get thrown out of game then re-enter the items are missing.

I had this happen often in the space mission event.

Please solve this getting fed up being thrown out of the game (up to 10 times a day) and losing items.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The saving time from the game is slower than before, mentioned that allready a few times.
Or wait a while before exiting, or visit a neighbour to save the game.

I dont have any problems anymore since i do this :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Yeah, be careful visiting neighbors, what with the instability with the visiting function recently. I've noticed that if I try to visit a neighbor and fail - the game freezes or crashes during the "waiting" screen - you still lose your recent progress.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
I have also this problem since yesterday when I enter to my AC there was visits and gifts on my airport but then when I send my delta my tablet freeze and turn off .... When I re-enter to my AC it's like I enter for first time but there are no visits and none gift on my list :( also my planes drop me almost nothing compared to the first time I enter
I had received a city model to almost finished my townhall from Bali Hi and gifts from other members but all dissapear (o_o')!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I had an instance where I sent two flights to Bali to get some items for collectibles. When the planes landed, they dropped the items. Then lo and behold... my AC crashed while the dropped items are still on the floor. When I immediately get into AC again, my Bali flights landed again, with no collectibles!:mad:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I had an instance where I sent two flights to Bali to get some items for collectibles. When the planes landed, they dropped the items. Then lo and behold... my AC crashed while the dropped items are still on the floor. When I immediately get into AC again, my Bali flights landed again, with no collectibles!:mad:

You can use this also in ur benefit... When i need items, its not really good for ur phone i think, but when 8 of my planes are landing... And they dont give any item... Than i pull out the battery, than its not saved and you can try again ;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You can use this also in ur benefit... When i need items, its not really good for ur phone i think, but when 8 of my planes are landing... And they dont give any item... Than i pull out the battery, than its not saved and you can try again ;)

Really? Thanks for this tip! Wow, I will try that every morning when I wake up! :D

Top Bottom