Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Loosing progress/gifts

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi,

Since the last two updates I have to restart my game every time I leave it (iPhone 4).
Regularly, when the game is closed quickly after opening I find I lost progress as the game did not save....

Am I the only one?

My iPad has to restart the game every time since the last update,
Is the game getting less stable and do older devices suffer the consequences?

hi,

Is the game getting less stable and do older devices suffer the consequences?

I definitely think the older devices are suffering more as the game develops. Although I'm not sure if it is to do with software upgrades required for the device now taking up too much memory or the game itself.

For me - It took an age to previously open my games on the 1st and 2nd generation iPads and the Samsung S3 mini I had. They also suffered from regular crashing and other issues (i.e. I lost my Main Pakman game when on 498 starts and had to obtain a restore code from GI).

I am now lucky to be able to play AC on IPad Air2, iphone6, ipad mini2 and Samsung S5 and don't seem to have any issues recently with stability.
Coincidence or not I don't know.....

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think is not a coincidence @Pakman
I have a Samsung Tablet 1st generation that suffer with crash. I can´t open any other app without AC restart.
A new device come soon.

Editing: Happening with Android os

Top Bottom