Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for one new member as we level up to level 9

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
Constellation Alliance is looking for our 17th and 18th members. We are a friendly group who communicate via messenger. We almost always get to 50% so doing two tasks mostly is required. But at the same time we now want to get into the top 100 so we are requesting you to be able to fly 20k a week. If you aren’t there yet but will get there soon we are really happy to help you get there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040xnas3
Username
Sarah3020
Constellation Alliance is looking for our 17th and 18th members. We are a friendly group who communicate via messenger. We almost always get to 50% so doing two tasks mostly is required. But at the same time we now want to get into the top 100 so we are requesting you to be able to fly 20k a week. If you aren’t there yet but will get there soon we are really happy to help you get there.
We are a lovely bunch of people, spread across the world. I joined our superb team last November and I haven't regretted it for one bit. We are always happy to help each other out.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039y2awdy
Username
Leo
Hi I’m a newbie. Started playing two weeks ago and have no idea where to see how many passengers a week. I’m at stage 26 with 26 stars. My friend code is 039y2awdy.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b62bdi0
Username
Julla
Hi, I would like to join.
My code: 03b62bdi0

I normally do 2-3 tasks and can do 20K per week.
Current level 37 with 60 stars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom