Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors and an alliance team

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
New to this forum, but have been playing for several months. Currently Level 55 with 171 star rating. I play frequently, and do gifts/visits most days. Have participated in the last 6 or 7 events, and completed most of them with all buildings, and finished in top 5 in my group in all but one of those. My city is currently at expansion 100, and is organized in a way to make finding buildings very easy.

Also looking for an alliance. Probably not a good fit for a top tier alliance seeking massive numbers, but able to make some solid contributions.

Game name is BWAU96 and friend code is 03og0bpn4

Thanks.

Tony

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Nilsatis
New to this forum, but have been playing for several months. Currently Level 55 with 171 star rating. I play frequently, and do gifts/visits most days. Have participated in the last 6 or 7 events, and completed most of them with all buildings, and finished in top 5 in my group in all but one of those. My city is currently at expansion 100, and is organized in a way to make finding buildings very easy.

Also looking for an alliance. Probably not a good fit for a top tier alliance seeking massive numbers, but able to make some solid contributions.

Thanks.

Tony

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Nilsatis

Thanks.
Hi..... feel free to join my alliance ,I’m trying to build it up from nothing , any contribution each week is gratefully received ...... my username is Nilsatis

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Hi @BWAU96
Welcome to the forum - picked you up on one of my games about three events ago as neighbour. Thank your for accepting FR's from the others yesterday.

We only aim to get 50% of tasks done per week so we can have the 50% increase in flight-income for the next week. This is between one and two tasks per week. If you want to contribute more, it means one of my games can be a bit more relaxed :)
We don't chase passenger numbers or maximum points - just relaxed playing to increase income. This should not be a second job :)

Who-ever you join, try and do it tonight before the game resets (switch over to new day). Otherwise you'll have to wait until next Sunday/Monday before you can have alliance flights/tasks.
Alliance works on weekly basis for tasks.
And if you join today/tonight, you will only reap benefits after next weekend, i.e. you don't get the same benefits as existing members in your first week of tasks.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Thanks.

Hi @BWAU96 !

Damien Saez alliance is looking for new members !
We are 99% of the time in TOP100.
This alliance is dedicated to "low" level players (under 60), so, there are some level 80 players which allow us to stay in TOP100.
After reaching level 60, if you have enough improved your game, you can join high ranking alliance (TOP50 or better).

We just ask to fly almost 20 000 pax each week (more if you can !).

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us :D !

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Thank you all for the replies. With the responses here and several PMs, I've got to take a look to see what works best for the time and pax numbers I can do with an alliance. Whatever direction I go, looking forward to being part of the site and forum.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Thanks again for the replies and messages. I appreciate all the offers. I have joined an alliance that best suits the time and contributions I can offer. Still open to additional neighbors, especially those who participate in most or all events.

Top Bottom