Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
I am looking to join an Alliance. Currently at level 58 with an average weekly pax of 40k. I habitually do at least 2 alliance tasks per week, sometimes all 3. I would like to join an alliance which has some sort of communication going.

Last edited:
I am looking to join an Alliance. Currently at level 58 with an average weekly pax of 40k. I habitually do at least 2 alliance tasks per week, sometimes all 3. I would like to join an alliance which has communication, I live in Europe at GMT +2 so it would be great if the members were based in Europe.

Important for me is that all members mostly pull their own weight, in my previous Alliance I was bothered by 30%+ of the members habitually doing 0 -1 task per week.

If I am delayed in my replies please forgive me in advance, I’m currently on vacation with limitations on my internet access.
Send @Mouse a pm

Top Bottom