Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking For Alliance

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
I am looking forward to join an alliance.
My estimation is that I carry about 23K passengers per week with my current fleet. I play daily and I would prefer a casual alliance that will allow me to keep my own flight schedule and not been committed to an alliance schedule that does not fit me.
Current fleet: 1 Turboprop, 9 Jets, 1 Powerful Delta.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I am looking forward to join an alliance.
My estimation is that I carry about 23K passengers per week with my current fleet. I play daily and I would prefer a casual alliance that will allow me to keep my own flight schedule and not been committed to an alliance schedule that does not fit me.
Current fleet: 1 Turboprop, 9 Jets, 1 Powerful Delta.
Well, if nothing else, I could join your alliance if you start it.

I am interested in flying on the same terms as you. I believe I play daily, however, I may only play full days three or four days a week. That may explain why last week's stats imply that I only fly about 6k passengers per week, so I might end up just being a kick out candidate.

You can always keep shedding the lowest producer every week until you get an acceptable production.

If you don't like my current 6K productivity, I can always get back to you when my plane mix changes and my counts go up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Well, if nothing else, I could join your alliance if you start it.

I am interested in flying on the same terms as you. I believe I play daily, however, I may only play full days three or four days a week. That may explain why last week's stats imply that I only fly about 6k passengers per week, so I might end up just being a kick out candidate.

You can always keep shedding the lowest producer every week until you get an acceptable production.

If you don't like my current 6K productivity, I can always get back to you when my plane mix changes and my counts go up.

I am not interesting on creating alliance but when I posted the thread I was looking for one.
If you want to join an alliance look here in the forum both in windows and IOS android, alliances don't have problem with cross platform, at least in my case.
If you want to see how an alliance works you can try to join a random one through the game. (In game: the tab with people, there is an icon with a golden hat with wings, this is the alliance tab.)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't recommend getting into alliance with less than 20-30k, because the alliance as a whole can't progress if it can't output at least 140k total. Divide that by 4 and you get about 35k per player. Some deliver less, some deliver more, 23k may work but I doubt 6k will.

Top Bottom