Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking For 3 Members To Join My Alliance

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
Please reply only if you are determined to complete at least 2 of the 3 tasks each week.
I have been a member of 3 other alliances where I have done all the work to benefit the other members with little or no help (especially from the leaders) and have constantly completed all 3 tasks over the past 3 months.
I have therefore decided to break away and create my own alliance and recruit people who are determined to contribute.
If you would like to put in a bit of extra effort to reap the rewards, please become my neighbour (20grqzand) then message me to let me know you would like to join.
If an alliance member does not pull their weight, I will be quite harsh - three strikes and then chopped.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PilotKlausi
I am also willing to join - I would commit to do every week at least two tasks

I am currently member of a sh** alliance, where I have been the only one in the last two weeks finishing all three tasks - the others ... zero ...

Top Bottom