Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kmwevi
Username
Janeway
I looking Alliance in Top 100, must have Facebook or Messenger connection . Im active player lvl 66, I have 106 Expansion, 10 Stand, Town Hall lv 10, Controll Tower lv 10, passenger week : 60-70000, weekly alliance mission 2-3.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I looking Alliance in Top 100, must have Facebook or Messenger connection . Im active player lvl 66, I have 106 Expansion, 10 Stand, Town Hall lv 10, Controll Tower lv 10, passenger week : 60-70000, weekly alliance mission 2-3.
I assume that you have found an alliance by now based on your stats?
Would you be interested in joining an alliance that uses a Discord thread instead of Facebook Messenger?
Last week we finished in the top 100 and this week we will be just outside of the top 100. With an additional 60-70,000 a week we should be in the top 100 every week.
Daily gifting, launching, and communicating within the alliance.
Your friend code that you have listed doesn't work.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kmwevi
Username
Janeway
I assume that you have found an alliance by now based on your stats?
Would you be interested in joining an alliance that uses a Discord thread instead of Facebook Messenger?
Last week we finished in the top 100 and this week we will be just outside of the top 100. With an additional 60-70,000 a week we should be in the top 100 every week.
Daily gifting, launching, and communicating within the alliance.
Your friend code that you have listed doesn't work.
Thank you for invite. Yes now I find Alliance. have fun, enjoy game, nice day to you :) Best regards Janeway

Device
  1. Windows PC
I am looking for an alliance player on AC FB.

Top Bottom