Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long Awaited Mail - bugs

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
With the new update I don't see anymore neighbours visiting my city. Anyone else have the same problem? And when I have visited a neighbour I don't return to the friends list but directly to my airport on which I can't move anywhere and can't scroll in lists. This bug started 2 days before the update. Close the game and starting up again solves this but it makes visiting friends not easy...

The biggest bug however I saw this morning: Where are my 12 Solar Energysystems (9 greenies each)? I only had a big open spot on airportside...... Luckily I got them back by turning the direction of the building a quart and clicking on the empty spots. Very strange, the systems seem only visible now by turning them to the right. Am I the only one with this strange bug?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Deetee04 yes, i found same bug. All my Solar cells are turn on right, so i see them all. If i changed to left, they dissapeared.

And on android the game is unstable, got crash this morning two times, and lost all the gifts. Do not know how will be with new neighbour added... :(

S

Sorumbas

I have experienced some crashes.
The android players can´t gift the items needed for post office.
No neighbours visiting(already more than 2 months)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayxhj62
Username
Yomisma
I also I have many problems with Airport City.

1-I have no gift to send long-awaited mission-mail
2-Don't gifts I have visitors or neighbors
3-When asking for help for friends ship off are not in the list
4-The game crashes and I have to start the Tablet.
So looks Airport City on my Tablet
Airport City.JPG

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i just got pop up for a new update. has anyone updated yet? i'm not experiencing any big problems atm so i don't want to mess that up

edit: i updated. everything seems ok. i can send marking machines now and i can return to my city after visiting neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayxhj62
Username
Yomisma
I achieved level 40 and all missions, start playing and see level 1.

I can report What is the reason???

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I would like to add to the bug list of the latest update of Airport City.

All the reward building that you may have choosen not to build and kept safely in your warehouse is disappearing :mad:

I first noticed this when the reward for this quest "Broadcast Tower" disappeared from my warehouse. I then noticed that all the previous reward building that i had kept safely in my warehouse (statue of motherland, garden of love) have disappeared.

Can anyone else confirm this issue ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It does not matter which Android version it is, as I did not update to the latest one. Unless you build the reward building straight away before you exit the game, you will lose it. I lost my Broadcast Tower from the warehouse as I answered a call before I could place it and when I went back in, game reloaded and it had disappeared from the warehouse.:eek::mad:
Ticket raised with GI Support but honestly I am starting to lose interest in this game now.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
It does not matter which Android version it is, as I did not update to the latest one. Unless you build the reward building straight away before you exit the game, you will lose it. I lost my Broadcast Tower from the warehouse as I answered a call before I could place it and when I went back in, game reloaded and it had disappeared from the warehouse.:eek::mad:
Ticket raised with GI Support but honestly I am starting to lose interest in this game now.
Wow that sucks... the game now eats a lot of memory as compared to v1.31 really as the there are more things now. v1.31 I can just exit anytime and the progress will be saved every damn time. Now I have to visit a neighbour to "force save" the game.

Top Bottom