Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Limited fuctionality of game after purchase

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hello,

I have also been affected by Game Insight's policy of suspecting you for fraudulent practices after making a legitimate purchase.

They also suspect me of "time travel" - first time I hear from it is from their message. Whatever that is, then.

I bought last a 99€ pack of coins from their store, while their promotion sale was on. As thanks, they limited the fuctionality of my game. Good business practice, not. I have sent them a copy of my payment...so far, no answer. I have made about 200€ worth of total purchases for the game from Game Insight. My bank balance is reduced, and so is the game fuctionality. Logical.

What happens:
- friends do not get my gifts: will Game Insight re-send all of these? I am getting bad reputation because of GI:s twisted "business practice" - neighbors will not trust me any more, as I can not return their gifts.
- I cannot take part in space launches, I already agreed to participate on the forum, but no access to these, so GI makes me fail the other forum members expectations to help make their launch successful. I suppose this will not be corrected.
- friend codes do not work, they just disappear so no friends/neighbors can be added... Will these be reset and re-sent, so they work again?
- no access to airship store
- perhaps something else, that I am not aware of yet

This is really nasty, plain and simple.

I am wondering, if this kind of practise is possible under the EU customer protection and trade laws? Of course, a company can write anything they like in their user agreements and policies, but they still must conform to the rules and regulations. They are also liable to compensate for any wrongdoings.

Pity, a fun game but absolutely sub-par customer treatment. This is really a motivating policy and treatment from Game Insight for customers to make further purchases :)

Hopefully they correct these issues, but maybe that is too much to ask.

Best regards,

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello,

I have also been affected by Game Insight's policy of suspecting you for fraudulent practices after making a legitimate purchase.

They also suspect me of "time travel" - first time I hear from it is from their message. Whatever that is, then.

I bought last a 99€ pack of coins from their store, while their promotion sale was on. As thanks, they limited the fuctionality of my game. Good business practice, not. I have sent them a copy of my payment...so far, no answer. I have made about 200€ worth of total purchases for the game from Game Insight. My bank balance is reduced, and so is the game fuctionality. Logical.

What happens:
- friends do not get my gifts: will Game Insight re-send all of these? I am getting bad reputation because of GI:s twisted "business practice" - neighbors will not trust me any more, as I can not return their gifts.
- I cannot take part in space launches, I already agreed to participate on the forum, but no access to these, so GI makes me fail the other forum members expectations to help make their launch successful. I suppose this will not be corrected.
- friend codes do not work, they just disappear so no friends/neighbors can be added... Will these be reset and re-sent, so they work again?
- no access to airship store
- perhaps something else, that I am not aware of yet

This is really nasty, plain and simple.

I am wondering, if this kind of practise is possible under the EU customer protection and trade laws? Of course, a company can write anything they like in their user agreements and policies, but they still must conform to the rules and regulations. They are also liable to compensate for any wrongdoings.

Pity, a fun game but absolutely sub-par customer treatment. This is really a motivating policy and treatment from Game Insight for customers to make further purchases :)

Hopefully they correct these issues, but maybe that is too much to ask.

Best regards,

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot
@Jukka-Pekka
If you haven't stated your case to GI customer support, please do. Quite often they restore a game they have falsely accused of cheating (time-traveling). It does take time, so have some patience.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hello,

Yes, I have contacted support. So far, the response has been: "you get the kind of support you deserve...".
So, we will see what I deserve :)
Hopefully they can correct the things caused by this.

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot

Top Bottom