Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 35 Strategy on Collections

A number of folks are at Level 35. At this point, experience points continue to count upward. Coinage, is probably not a huge concern....

Since currently we don't know when Level 36 and beyond are going to show up, we are "collecting" experience points... some of us just turned 35, other have... a lot.

That being said.... When you complete a collection... If it's not for a mission, and it doesn't return an item that you need or could use... are you collecting it? I'm thinking that when new levels *are* implemented...what happens? Do we lose all we've accrued (in which case, that would be the opportune time to complete those collections and grab the XP), or.... will those who have lots of XP multi-level up (in which case, completing the collection makes sense...to get the coins, should they be needed).

Thoughts?

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
that's a very difficult question you're asking, too much for the end of week and for the weekend :)

first of all, we don't know for sure if there is ever going to be levels beyond 35. and please, don't say "GI said so", they said a lot before which didn't come true yet. for example, my Samsung Galaxy Tab (1) is stuck on version 1.60. it cannot be upgraded anymore, even though GI said they would fix that in a next version. there has been a number of new versions since (we're at 1.74 now), but my Galaxy Tab still cannot be updated. I ended up restarting the game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
and if the update should come and we get levels beyond 36, we have no idea how this going to be implemented. I think there are a lot of possibilities and we will have to adapt to the possibility GI goes for.

that's why I think it's hard to plan now for what might happen later. for now, those who are at level 35, play their game like they want it (also different possibilities, the game is never finished, there is always something to go for) and I guess we will all see what happens!

that's a very difficult question you're asking, too much for the end of week and for the weekend :)

I ask the tough, hard-hitting questions. ;)

first of all, we don't know for sure if there is ever going to be levels beyond 35. and please, don't say "GI said so", they said a lot before which didn't come true yet. for example, my Samsung Galaxy Tab (1) is stuck on version 1.60. it cannot be upgraded anymore, even though GI said they would fix that in a next version. there has been a number of new versions since (we're at 1.74 now), but my Galaxy Tab still cannot be updated. I ended up restarting the game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

I work in software. "<insert company name here> said so" doesn't mean anything without release planning that includes a scope definition that cannot change. That does not exist. :) I was supposed to be able to add my wife back as a neighbor 3 updates ago.

and if the update should come and we get levels beyond 36, we have no idea how this going to be implemented. I think there are a lot of possibilities and we will have to adapt to the possibility GI goes for.

that's why I think it's hard to plan now for what might happen later. for now, those who are at level 35, play their game like they want it (also different possibilities, the game is never finished, there is always something to go for) and I guess we will all see what happens!
I agree with your assessment. I was curious what people are doing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Collecting merrily away.
I do not care about the XP.
The ! is really annoying especially when it interferes with other important collections, eg. the Space Collections.
Also who knows when these odd collections will come in handy. I was shocked when there was finally use of the "Running Wild" collection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I got level 35 yesterday. Took me two month with help from TDV, Buli Hi and others. I decided not to play Space quest, since it was not real for me to get two lots of land (3x3 + 3x3 + 2x2 ). But I got few stars from quest cities. I also finish few space collection. As a reward I got 7 Launch Ready sets. What will happen to them, when the space mission ends?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The space launches should continue is what I believe.
Alot of resources tied up into it and I think that the fact it says Mission Control (Level 1) may indicate things to come.(y)
I have had a lot of fun with the space quest and through this forum I can see many more interesting launches to come.:coffee:

The Space Quest is actually a fun quest, maybe the best so far IMHO.

The demands for two 3x3 building is of course designed to force you to pay up to join, and the fuel to complete 1600 points is also designed to force players to cough up the cash in their panic to finish the rocket fueling. This is not a game for the impatient and one who never plans ahead!

I love it because there is an element of racing against the clock, an element of cooperation, and an element of back-stabbing your partner in the race for gold! Its fun because I can play it with partners spanning three continents.

If GI can keep introducing new quests, does it matter if there is no Level 36 and beyond?

Sincerely, Buli Hi (really BrakeTown)

Top Bottom