Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 3 Alliance Looking For A Team Player

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
I have a space opening up at Level 3 next week and we are a 5 member team that communicates regularly on the Forum. We would like a player who is prepared to work hard to achieve 3 alliance tasks but in reality we discuss what bonus we aim for and for the most part go for the 50% bonus for extra coins to build your Airports. Please reply and add my neighbour code 20grqzand

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
I have a space opening up at Level 3 next week and we are a 5 member team that communicates regularly on the Forum. We would like a player who is prepared to work hard to achieve 3 alliance tasks but in reality we discuss what bonus we aim for and for the most part go for the 50% bonus for extra coins to build your Airports. Please reply and add my neighbour code 20grqzand
I’m the most recent alliance member. Everyone is very active in the game and in our private chat. The have given me valuable suggestions helping me to be more profitable. 10/10 recommend 😉

Top Bottom