Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 28 - I found an alliance :).

FattieQ

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y3daftg
Username
FattieQ
So hello, I am new to this game but have logged way too many hours into this world of yours. My productivity has disappeared. If found, please let me know.

As stated I'm level 28 and have 56 stars. I've sent out lots of alliance requests to the in-game void but am wondering if there's any humans here who can let me see what all the alliance fun is about.

Good day. :)

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
So hello, I am new to this game but have logged way too many hours into this world of yours. My productivity has disappeared. If found, please let me know.

As stated I'm level 28 and have 56 stars. I've sent out lots of alliance requests to the in-game void but am wondering if there's any humans here who can let me see what all the alliance fun is about.

Hello FattieQ, welcome to the game and forum! This is a good place to communicate with other players and find guides/tips to many questions. Wasted alliance is recruiting committed new players, have a look and feel free to apply :)

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/%F0%9F%9B%A9-wa-ant-looking-for-alliance-members-%F0%9F%9A%81.29790/

Gobble

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20bpu4t5f
Username
Gobble

Search for my alliance name of Gobble. I would like to add a couple of regular players.

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1

Do let me know if you are still looking for a home.....

Top Bottom