Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance needs help temporarly for TOP100

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi to everybody !

Damien Saez Alliance would need help to reach top100 ! one of our big player is gone, so, we are looking for a high level player to help us being in TOP100.
You can join with a support account or even your main !
You can join for 1 week or even more !

And lot of beginners will be helped :D !

Thanks in advance :) !

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi to everybody !

Damien Saez Alliance would need help to reach top100 ! one of our big player is gone, so, we are looking for a high level player to help us being in TOP100.
You can join with a support account or even your main !
You can join for 1 week or even more !

And lot of beginners will be helped :D !

Thanks in advance :) !
What’s the rough quota needed?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@Dafsade I am interested :love:. But I am only level 31 and 82 stars. I am a commited player though:cool:

It would have been with a big pleasure, but the free spot is dedicated to "high" level player ! to help us to reach TOP100 !
Also, I am waiting for a reply from @Craw : I don't know if he has quitted the game, or if he is in holidays... If he doesn't reply, the spot is for you !

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
It would have been with a big pleasure, but the free spot is dedicated to "high" level player ! to help us to reach TOP100 !
Also, I am waiting for a reply from @Craw : I don't know if he has quitted the game, or if he is in holidays... If he doesn't reply, the spot is for you !
I understand. Thank you for your reply (^_^. I will keep my fingers crossed. If you get your desired reply, I wish you and the team good luck in your ventures. Thank you again for your time, patience, and consideration.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I understand. Thank you for your reply (^_^. I will keep my fingers crossed. If you get your desired reply, I wish you and the team good luck in your ventures. Thank you again for your time, patience, and consideration.

thank you very much for this message :D ! I will let you know as soon as I know !

Top Bottom