Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Leaving the game?

Will you leave the game now given the 100 limit is coming?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Maybe, but I’ll give 7.0 a shot

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Before the limit: I LOVE THAT I LOVE THE GAME
After the limit: I HATE THAT I LOVE THE GAME (IT MAKES IT HARD TO QUIT)
I ll give it a try. But well, they ll have to give it a big compensation change for me to continue playing( or paying) since that is a slap to our faces( the loyal players)

I’ve always said i’d leave if they brought in the 100 limit for existing players. Honestly didn’t think they’d do it. I’m so angry about it and the money I’ve spent building my city and resources that I hope I keep to my word!

As you know I scaled way back when 7.0 was rumored to be coming soon. I think I played less than an hour in total in the last 7 days. It’s been easier than I thought it would be.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
As you know I scaled way back when 7.0 was rumored to be coming soon. I think I played less than an hour in total in the last 7 days. It’s been easier than I thought it would be.
Its good that this crap will be presented in the middle of my vacation, so detoxification will be easier. I will be relaxing by the sea and my family instead of worrying about the damn limit:LOL:

Some guys in my alliance have it and fly large numbers nevertheless.
What bothers me more is the increased attention to small details one should have., as for example accepting some gifts but not all, paying attention to gifts' end date, and so on. I rarely do large map runs, but even smaller ones can easily attain more than 100 flights
Dk, let's wait and see, I love this game too much not to give it a chance.
I would pay a small fee to be over the 100 limit, but much less than the exorbitant golden sub: as is it more than triples the value of a Netflix subscription!

Top Bottom