Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch LAUNCHED

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ru4o6
Username
Deffn + what I need
Who wants to help me with my first blue launch... Actually I started it to soon, because I have very little fuel right now, so if you help me, all places are open... I'm just a passenger on my own flight

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048m520e
Username
A Johnny Be Good
I just started a Green launch, so unless you have enough time I can't join I'm afraid. Would like to collab in future launches though, I just added you as a neighbour.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ru4o6
Username
Deffn + what I need
I just started a Green launch, so unless you have enough time I can't join I'm afraid. Would like to collab in future launches though, I just added you as a neighbour.
I have 17 hours left, so plenty of time, but not enough for you to join. I will add you for future launches... thanks

@Deffnie I jumped in to help you and took first. I’m not going to launch us yet since there is still a long way to go but you are much closer at 1434 of the 2000 points. Hopefully you will get someone else to join and help out.
May I also recommend the daily blue launch. There is a group of us who work together and launch every day off of my pad. We work together and rotate positions so launches require much less launch fuel. We normally launch around 1600UTC-20000UTC. I can’t make our launch time today which is why I am able to help you out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ru4o6
Username
Deffn + what I need
@Ssam04 thanks for your help :) I will look at your daily blue launch soon... first this launch ;)
For now I'll change the title of this thread and hopefully someone will join...

Top Bottom