Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Really strange Mike joined your launch then it went from my game so not sure if I got on the flight or not, restarted and still not showing

That's happened to me twice today on Red launches, both your accounts are showing on my screen. Has your launch icon disappeared too by any chance??? Will post a pic on here in a sec just in case you don't get your points/chest and you need to raise a ticket!

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Really strange Mike joined your launch then it went from my game so not sure if I got on the flight or not, restarted and still not showing

Here you go, its back in a couple of hours so you'll find out soon!

upload_2016-12-28_16-11-31.png

upload_2016-12-28_16-11-45.png

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
That's happened to me twice today on Red launches, both your accounts are showing on my screen. Has your launch icon disappeared too by any chance??? Will post a pic on here in a sec just in case you don't get your points/chest and you need to raise a ticket!
Oh thank you so much so my support did get on, had the same problem with that launch as well, it is showing I have a launch but will not let me launch it :(
Screen shot will be brilliant many thanks (y)

Top Bottom