Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Launch problems with red.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Today @Abhishek Jain was doing QL launches.
I tried to join with jpjpjp999 over ten times but EVERY time I got the message the launch was no longer available. I know the launch was available as I could join with jpjpjp4 later or was on that launch so knew it didn't launch yet...

after the QL launches Jpjpjp4 started a launch and jpjpjp999 could join (welcome to hijack this launch if you want)

Edit: Thanks for the hijack @Abhishek Jain

Last edited:

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Today @Abhishek Jain was doing QL launches.
I tried to join with jpjpjp999 over ten times but EVERY time I got the message the launch was no longer available. I know the launch was available as I could join with jpjpjp4 later or was on that launch so knew it didn't launch yet...

after the QL launches Jpjpjp4 started a launch and jpjpjp999 could join (welcome to hijack this launch if you want)

Edit: Thanks for the hijack @Abhishek Jain
The same has happened to me 2 weeks ago with someone's QL launch. Erik1 could join, but Erik2 coukd not. Bugs, bugs, bugs...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
It looked as if you were late once, it kept it in his memory and you could not join that game anymore....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
It looked as if you were late once, it kept it in his memory and you could not join that game anymore....
Well, I did the whole thing with switching off my device, make a cup of tea, and switch it on again, in order to clear any buffers or memory remains, but nothing helped :confused:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@flip123 I noticed an odd thing when i joined your launch
My ql was showing in all the launches i started or i joined but when i joined your launch my ql didn't show up. I was a bit scared at that moment so i rebooted the device and opened the game, i saw that my spaceship has returned after 30-35 minutes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Well, I did the whole thing with switching off my device, make a cup of tea, and switch it on again, in order to clear any buffers or memory remains, but nothing helped :confused:
I meant in the memory of the server.... Only way out is to start a launch by yourself or join another launch I think....

Top Bottom