Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Pad - Help!

Hi all, so I have a launch pad and a mission control centre, level 1.

However, I don’t really know what I’m doing!

I think I tried a launch last week but it seemed to time out and fail and I lost a load of items I think?

I can launch a new one again, but is it really worth it? I don’t seem to be doing things correctly so any help in explaining things to get me started would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, good that you ask
I can launch a new one again, but is it really worth it?
Yes, not a day goes by without me and million other players launching.
On my other smaller game, I make at least 130k per week from launches alone. So, yes it is worth it!

To help you launch successfully you'll need:
All the things you had in your first launch (spacewalk, threadmill, field rotation and lab notebook).
You need to have enough points (of your own) to close the launch on your own but if you are short of points you can gladly peruse the launch threads for anyone launching your preferred colour, if you find someone launching ask them if you can join their launch and ask about their launch rules so that you know what is expected of you.
Launching is not a 1 person thing but a group effort and as I always say, "the more, the merrier".

The most important thing is observing the launcher's rules.

If for some reason you don't understand the launcher's rules, ask questions but join the launch and stay at the back until you understand what is needed of you, otherwise enjoy!

justmy2cents

but if you are short of points you can gladly peruse the launch threads for anyone launching your preferred colour, if you find someone launching ask them if you can join their launch

Great, many thanks @Teboho for the explanation. I have the items for ‘launch preparation’, so that is what I shall do - I did read about joining other launches, but didn’t know how?

What confused me was the linking in with other players I think. Last week I needed to get to 1,600 myself but only managed just over 1,000. But if I have to always start a launch myself and don’t need to go find another launch first, then I shall do that, somehow.

Wish me luck!!

Linking with other players you say... Here in the forum all you have to do is:
1. Send a private message (pm) asking to be neighbours
2. Tag a person you want to be neighbours with and ask to be neighbours
3. Post on their wall asking to be neighbours

To make things easy it is always better to join other's launch because this way you will:
1. Learn the ropes
2. Increase number of neighbours who launch
3. Save resources by using just enough needed resources to get the pad off

Top Bottom