Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Land Expansion

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
hello. I want to expand the land where the passenger buildings are located.
How should I plan? Anyone have an idea? Or are there any pages about it? Thank u

Attachments

• 52B4B838-C1CC-4D17-ACC0-B5BF7115541B.png
    52B4B838-C1CC-4D17-ACC0-B5BF7115541B.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
hello. I want to expand the land where the passenger buildings are located.
How should I plan? Anyone have an idea? Or are there any pages about it? Thank u
Are you going to expand now or waiting for the land sale ?
My advice for you if really need to expand land to build then you have to decide what buildings you gonna build.
As i see your screenshot complete the lane of land down to the airport side.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Are you going to expand now or waiting for the land sale ?
My advice for you if really need to expand land to build then you have to decide what buildings you gonna build.
As i see your screenshot complete the lane of land down to the airport side.
I will wait for the land sale.
I need to buy 7 pieces of land to complete the strip of land that goes down to the airport side. The total number of lands I can buy 11
First of all, I will build 6 luna parks. I have one last map flight left to complete the collection.
ı ll buy later apartman house, condominium, loft condiminium Of course I still have time to get them. My plan for the next few months. my priority is 6 luna parks.
I also need to rearrange my buildings parallel to the road on the airport side.

Attachments

• 42100EB4-074A-4EC9-81A2-42C72CDDB25B.png
    42100EB4-074A-4EC9-81A2-42C72CDDB25B.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 184
  • 8EB33E7D-7494-49F5-9478-1D447AEA61B4.png
    8EB33E7D-7494-49F5-9478-1D447AEA61B4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 171
  • 12DE245C-282D-4455-9A01-B6E7F7D6A2A3.png
    12DE245C-282D-4455-9A01-B6E7F7D6A2A3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 165
  • A3EC5E98-EA65-4B3E-ACA5-1FF8417E73C1.png
    A3EC5E98-EA65-4B3E-ACA5-1FF8417E73C1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I will wait for the land sale.
I need to buy 7 pieces of land to complete the strip of land that goes down to the airport side. The total number of lands I can buy 11
First of all, I will build 6 luna parks. I have one last map flight left to complete the collection.
ı ll buy later apartman house, condominium, loft condiminium Of course I still have time to get them. My plan for the next few months. my priority is 6 luna parks.
I also need to rearrange my buildings parallel to the road on the airport side.
Great idea luna parks very important.
Also i see that there coal station and nuclear power move them to airport side if you have enough land there or buy 1 block.
Keep going (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
One of the biggest challenges for players is coming up with enough funds to afford land expansion. Cities as well as launch areas look jumbled, buildings placed wherever there is a 2X2 or the dreaded 3X3 addition. I for one of few players have expanded land mass both city scape and launch area. However that launch area my neighbors see was loaded with 1-14 runways, hangars for my own planes, card planes, carpet planes, planes for area 51, tiny little hangars for Santa's jet powered sleds & the ice runways we had. And that didn't include the other buildings like cosmic fuel, laundry, sweets factory, catering etc. lol yeah I've been at this game a long time. But my point is that you, me, us, we accumulate more coins than anything else, and maybe , just maybe GI would offer up land for sale once a month that we could buy with coins, that all levels can purchase w coins.

A tip for anyone buying city side land... try to buy as many blocks as you can along the freeway/road (preferably 2 blocks deep) to minimise having to waste squares with roads. Also, (I see it a lot) avoid placing buildings along the freeway that don’t require roads eg. Crop circles, electricity buildings, etc. Oh, and for what it’s worth - Town Hall does not need a road (unless you’re upgrading it 😉).

Top Bottom