Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lab Notebook for launch

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I always run into this problem. It seems that getting the lab notebook always comes down to a shortage in wheat. I continually fly to all locations and plug the labs on neighbors, but no wheat. Does anybody know a secret to getting the wheat more often, because I'm at ropes end at trying.

Device
  1. Android
I always run into this problem. It seems that getting the lab notebook always comes down to a shortage in wheat. I continually fly to all locations and plug the labs on neighbors, but no wheat. Does anybody know a secret to getting the wheat more often, because I'm at ropes end at trying.
Use golden dice. Will help you a lot. Visit neighbours during visit.

Trick to visit neighbours with golden dice:
Day1, when the time reset, do gift only.
Day2, few hours before visit, activate the golden dice, visit. And when the time reset visit again. So you can activate 1 golden dice (6 hours active) for 2 days visit. And during golden dice active, fly and back. Do many flights to get item. Visit Training Center, dont forget.

I hope you understand my explaination.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have noticed too some times I skip a day of visiting neighbors it causes more drops from them when I do. I swear sometimes the gifts are like slot machines the longer it goes with out being played, the better chance for a win.

Top Bottom