Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lab flask not counting

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Yesterday, when visiting a neighbor, my game crashed.
After recovery the counter stuck at 447
Just before the gold liga.
Look similar to the sonic emitter from @Husam
I will open a ticket but the platinum liga is probably already not reachable anymore.

Yesterday, when visiting a neighbor, my game crashed.
After recovery the counter stuck at 447
Just before the gold liga.
Look similar to the sonic emitter from @Husam
I will open a ticket but the platinum liga is probably already not reachable anymore.
YES open ticket and daily take screenshot to approve that is not counted (y)
Post your ticket number in your first post by click on Edit so Gt city can read it (y)

I'm having an issue were my event and alliance tasks are not loading on android is any one else having this issue?
That's usually because your game is not connecting with the server. I hate to sound like GI support, but are you sure you have a good internet connection? Try visiting Madlen, or accepting or sending a gift.

If you're still looking for neighbors with planetariums, feel free to send my 3 games a neighbor request. My gifting is pretty well spoken for, but I do have fewer neighbors on Crescnt2 and Crescnt3 and can gift more regularly. My codes are in my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
That's usually because your game is not connecting with the server. I hate to sound like GI support, but are you sure you have a good internet connection? Try visiting Madlen, or accepting or sending a gift.

If you're still looking for neighbors with planetariums, feel free to send my 3 games a neighbor request. My gifting is pretty well spoken for, but I do have fewer neighbors on Crescnt2 and Crescnt3 and can gift more regularly. My codes are in my signature.
Hi I managed to reset my internet and everything came bk on. And the k you kindly for the neighbour thing much appreciated

Top Bottom