Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android (kinda) reset

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hi today a display turned on my maingame dragonspace, having an option to play the same level , or reset it showing i will start back at level 5, and get to keep all my buildings.
The interesting thing this offer had, that i got to recieve 27 greenies so i took the second option.

Its fun to start all over but...
the but is i didn't get to keep my buildings (because most aren't available until level50+.
I did get the greenies and viewing from my other game, space dragon LL, the buildings are still there!

It will be interesting to see what happens to buildings and alliance when main game gets higher on the levels and also in the alliance that one is in, the pax carried, still increases.

Well, for the time being i will edit my signature a bit; dropping from lvl 73 to 5 could shead a tear but hey it sounds like life lol.

Tadaa btw still sober for two years now!

Edit: i noticed the friendcode had changed for main game.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Are you sure you (or someone else) didn't switch your Google-account to another device? Because such a question is typically offered the other way around: When you install the game on a new device with an old account, to sync your 'new' game to your 'old' game....

ps. Congats on the two years btw! A pm on how to do it? :confused::p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Are you sure you (or someone else) didn't switch your Google-account to another device? Because such a question is typically offered the other way around: When you install the game on a new device with an old account, to sync your 'new' game to your 'old' game....

ps. Congats on the two years btw! A pm on how to do it? :confused::p
Actually that could be true; the -accountthing-
I don't understand a 100% but i think one must have a unique email for each game or so.

Anyways whats done is done and i took the risk of restarting and i'll see what happens.

Thanx
Oh the non-alcohol thing it's just to be put on a budget plus a lotta help, both in temporary medicin aswell as people
After two years i did save enuff to get me a chiwawa puppy so
The only other thing is my wish to quit smoking sometime so i can afford me a ferrari lol
So much for the addiction part:p
Back to another one wich is the ac.:D
Bye bye

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hi today a display turned on my maingame dragonspace, having an option to play the same level , or reset it showing i will start back at level 5, and get to keep all my buildings.
The interesting thing this offer had, that i got to recieve 27 greenies so i took the second option.

Its fun to start all over but...
the but is i didn't get to keep my buildings (because most aren't available until level50+.
I did get the greenies and viewing from my other game, space dragon LL, the buildings are still there!

It will be interesting to see what happens to buildings and alliance when main game gets higher on the levels and also in the alliance that one is in, the pax carried, still increases.

Well, for the time being i will edit my signature a bit; dropping from lvl 73 to 5 could shead a tear but hey it sounds like life lol.

Tadaa btw still sober for two years now!

Edit: i noticed the friendcode had changed for main game.

Edit#2: it's all back:D

After three days my airport had turned back to my level 73, all the buildings are there again so i like.

It was a fun expereiment .. only thing is that i didn't get to keep the extra greenies, and also lost this week's weekendbonus.

Well keep on flying and thanks for the attention.

Top Bottom