Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

June 21st, morning time GMT+1

Very interested in joining. Plenty of resources for Red, blue and green. No QL at the minute though. Code is 03aeqbxpg. I organised a QL party a few weeks ago, it’s a lot of hard work, and I appreciate your efforts. Thank you. Fresh

FR sent, the first launch is 11 hours 9 minutes from now.

Once again I appreciate effort of all QL holders and thanks a lot for your time. It took longer than originally planned, mainly due to the longer contribution, but next time it will be easier. To make a summary - we have made 50 red and around 20 green launches.

Let me thank to all members of the forum respecting the rules as we have not faced any hijack situation (except myself unintentionally jumping over Sue, but we switched the seats in the follow up launches).

It is time to collect more resources and I am already looking to make a next session, August? I will update the time as soon as I see a progress with sets and fuels.

Top Bottom