Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Jumbo jet with no destination

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
I'm fairly new to the game. I have a hanger with a jumbo jet in it. I do have a level 5 runway. The problem is there is no option to fly the jumbo jet to anywhere. So I'm confused as to what I need to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is your Flight School and Catering Facility built and active (attached to a road)?.
Sometimes when you move a building and forget to place a road alongside it, it become inactive and suddenly you can't fly to higher level destinations.

Do you also have Catering / Beacons / Nav Module / Fuel Hose /Spare prop available??

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Is your Flight School and Catering Facility built and active (attached to a road)?.
Sometimes when you move a building and forget to place a road alongside it, it become inactive and suddenly you can't fly to higher level destinations.

Do you also have Catering / Beacons / Nav Module / Fuel Hose /Spare prop available??

Thanks for the quick reply. Catering is attached to the road and active. The one thing i dont think i have is a flight school. Where do i find it and how do i get it?!? Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Thanks for the quick reply. Catering is attached to the road and active. The one thing i dont think i have is a flight school. Where do i find it and how do i get it?!? Thanks.

I dont see flight school under any of my links for purchase.

Hmm, flight school is probably under "Airport Buildings".
If not, then it would be under "Industries" along with the power stations.

It is not under the usual "Commerce" buildings tab.

But it s strange that you encounter this problem now, as some Deltas destinations already require Flight Schools.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Just checked....not under either of these. Thats the problem I have a jumbo just sitting there with no way to fly it out.

Ok call me stupid Just found it tucked inside my city! I do have a flight school. Now the problem...why cant i fly my bird!!?!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Ok call me stupid Just found it tucked inside my city! I do have a flight school. Now the problem...why cant i fly my bird!!?!
a little information please..like the level you are playing right now will help us answer your question. Jumbo jet destination only become active once you crossed a certain level..i guess its level 30

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
a little information please..like the level you are playing right now will help us answer your question. Jumbo jet destination only become active once you crossed a certain level..i guess its level 30

I'm currently at level 32. No destinations are open for me to fly to which has me scratching my head. The only options are to unlock area for 50 bucks or fly for cash. Nothing opened like normal. Any clue?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I'm currently at level 32. No destinations are open for me to fly to which has me scratching my head. The only options are to unlock area for 50 bucks or fly for cash. Nothing opened like normal. Any clue?
I checked my airport. Jumbo destinations are unlocked when you cross level 30. Can't say..but maybe you have not yet completed some of the side quest or maybe your flight catering facility is not yet active. you can try emailing GI about your problem.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
I checked my airport. Jumbo destinations are unlocked when you cross level 30. Can't say..but maybe you have not yet completed some of the side quest or maybe your flight catering facility is not yet active. you can try emailing GI about your problem.

My catering facility is up and running X2. Now I have to do side quests to get destinations for jumbo jets? If so that may be my problem!

I checked on my low level game.
Jumbo destinations that I am not high level enough to fly are the ones that need 50 greens to unlock.
Building required: Flight school.

So... can you make sure that your Flight School is active (with a road attached).
Post a screenshot of your Flight Screen & Flight School (if you are certain it is active).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Maliki2,
Flights need a level, you are 32, experience, you have ??? Stars, and you need buildings.
If you are level 32 and you have the buildings, you probably don't have the stars.
If you check your game, the game will tell you what is wrong.
Go to the first destination you can't fly, something will be red..... What is it?
In my screenshot the stars are in red, I have 54, I need 56 to unlock the first destination...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 89
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
@Maliki2,
Flights need a level, you are 32, experience, you have ??? Stars, and you need buildings.
If you are level 32 and you have the buildings, you probably don't have the stars.
If you check your game, the game will tell you what is wrong.
Go to the first destination you can't fly, something will be red..... What is it?
In my screenshot the stars are in red, I have 54, I need 56 to unlock the first destination...

Ok thanks when looking at the destinations I have quite a bit that need to be unlocked and are higher stars. My problem is that I have two jumbo jets that cant go anywhere. I'm level 33 with 53 stars. When I click on Jumbo Jet there is no destination for me to fly to other than just unlocking for 50. I figured there would be some place for them to fly without having to pay to unlock. That make more sense?!?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ok thanks when looking at the destinations I have quite a bit that need to be unlocked and are higher stars. My problem is that I have two jumbo jets that cant go anywhere. I'm level 33 with 53 stars. When I click on Jumbo Jet there is no destination for me to fly to other than just unlocking for 50. I figured there would be some place for them to fly without having to pay to unlock. That make more sense?!?
Fly to lower destinations with smaller planes. Get 3 more stars (check which destinations need only a few to get the stars)
Then....if you have all the buildings, you can fly to the first destination with the jumbo....

You just need more stars... 56

Top Bottom