Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Jumbo and flights

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, playing AC on iPad. Now finally possible to buy Jumbo, but there is no flights for it. On tab 31-40 sais Comming soon!
I have repair on max level (6). Any idea?

How to get duty free?

It is possible to have more then one full station?

Thx for answers,
G

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I have no idea whats going on with the jumbo flights, im on android..

How to get duty free... Just build it? Or also different than android?

And a full station... I think u mean fuel station, and you can have only one!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, thx for info. It seems there is different version on iPad then on Android.
On iPad there is not possible to insert any weekend code, for extra money or green cards.

Also no Duty free :-(
Yes, i meant fuel station. Ok, so lets continue with one...

For Jumbo, still not sure, to buy it or not buy it, cause there is no routes to fly...
Any other opinion, those who are playing on iPad?
Thx,
G

Device
  1. iPad
There do seem to be differences between the Android and iPad versions - there is no Duty Free or Travel Agent on iPad, maybe the designers thought they weren't a good idea after all. And the items which aren't giftable are different.

iPad users are at a disadvantage because there are no gift codes to get extra green notes.

But there was an update last week on Android, so hopefully there will be one soon on iPad. There is a bug where certain Neighbours names are blank and this is very annoying. And the storm of criticism in the iPad App comments should make the designers reconsider some of the game parameters. (Try sorting by Most Recent instead of Most Helpful)!

If you don't have anywhere to send a Jumbo, why buy it?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, true.
Wondering, if other iPad users use Jumbo and what flights are availble.

Or maybe next update will bring some more features or (for me) even jumbo flights.
Otherwise i can try to expand city before running Jumbo...

Thx for info.
G

Attachments

• Comming soon.png
    Comming soon.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 79
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
We had that same message for levels 31-40 for months before they actually appeared and it only went up to Level 35. There are major differences between the two systems (Android and iPad/Phone). Guessing they are rolling out bits and pieces to the Apple users. Just one more reason why I love Android over Apple!!! :p

Top Bottom