Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join SkyTeamAMS (1 last opening!)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
033cwthp9
Username
Captain BA
Hi. Do you still have a space? Currently so far I’ve flown 28,000 this week so I think I must fly around 50k. I’m currently in alliance that is not full, some of the players don’t play anymore and despite always finishing at least two tasks we don’t always hit the 50% bonuses.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Hi. Do you still have a space? Currently so far I’ve flown 28,000 this week so I think I must fly around 50k. I’m currently in alliance that is not full, some of the players don’t play anymore and despite always finishing at least two tasks we don’t always hit the 50% bonuses.
Welcome to SkyTeamAMS, it seems that you have already settled into the team.
We still have the last spot which becomes available this weekend.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2082lbgpr
Username
Pilot Delta 757
I’m so glad to have you aboard! You most definitely won’t be disappointed in your decision to join our alliance.

Top Bottom