Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join my alliance?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0308pnfrz
Username
James Goldsmith
Been a member of 2 alliances. Was the only one pulling my weight. Daily player- completed all tasks for 4 weeks straight. Daily level 39 player. Created my own alliance, still people aren't participating.

Want to join? Want to let me into your high power alliance?

FC: 0308pnfrz
Alliance name: JG Connect

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Been a member of 2 alliances. Was the only one pulling my weight. Daily player- completed all tasks for 4 weeks straight. Daily level 39 player. Created my own alliance, still people aren't participating.

Want to join? Want to let me into your high power alliance?

FC: 0308pnfrz
Alliance name: JG Connect
If you can fly at least 50k a week, will extend an invite into the Supernovas. We are a top 100 alliance and we are looking to fill our 12th spot. You will not have to worry about pulling weight alone, as our alliance is all about teamwork. Let me know in a PM and I can recruit you today with our other two new pending members.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04tmws1dc
Username
Titus
Please let me join your alliance as I am the only one carrying my team. Weekly I can accomplish at least 2 out of the 3 of my objectives. My id 04ocxkpc2
Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03srob026
Username
Piloot03srob026
Hello,
My name is Arnoud and I have been playing AC for 3 weeks now: level 29, 62 stars.
I am looking for an active alliance. I fly more than 50.000 points per week.
Is there still a spot for me?
Btw I speak Dutch, English and Indonesian.

Top Bottom