Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join Air Angel Alliance

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Air Angel Alliance will upgrade to LEVEL 8 in three weeks and we are looking for new reinforcement for our team.

Why to join us?

- we are friendly group of forum members
- you will receive daily gift from all of us
- you can participate in alliance launches
- we are TOP30 every week and sometimes TOP20 thus you will receive 2-3 alliance maps every week
- we aim to grab 50 % weekly bonus very succesfully

Who are we looking for?

- forum member who is flying at least 45.000 passengers (don´t be shy if you are doing more)
- player who is willing to do 1-2 tasks
- player who will communicate with other members via forum

If you think you will fit to our alliance, don´t hesitate and send me PM to discuss all the details.

Looking forward to find our new members!

Happy flying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y00m79g
Username
Paribesh Acharya
Air Angel Alliance will upgrade to LEVEL 8 in three weeks and we are looking for new reinforcement for our team.

Why to join us?

- we are friendly group of forum members
- you will receive daily gift from all of us
- you can participate in alliance launches
- we are TOP30 every week and sometimes TOP20 thus you will receive 2-3 alliance maps every week
- we aim to grab 50 % weekly bonus very succesfully

Who are we looking for?

- forum member who is flying at least 45.000 passengers (don´t be shy if you are doing more)
- player who is willing to do 1-2 tasks
- player who will communicate with other members via forum

If you think you will fit to our alliance, don´t hesitate and send me PM to discuss all the details.

Looking forward to find our new members!

Happy flying.
How do I join you?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pztwqm4
Username
Piloot Poker
Searching for an active alliance, this one looks good. I hope I can join the team, not that big, lvl 23.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
First you need to join an alliance. There, you can see how much you fly per week. I know it’s counterproductive. Unfortunately, that’s the only way to know without calculating it manually.

Ok thank you for help.

You re right it’s sad that data is not directly linked to each profile.

So I just have to find a first team ...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03glw0y6
Username
Rupz
Hi, I am interested to join your alliance. Currently, I'm in level 74 and carrying 40k+ passengers per week. I am also completing 1 alliance task every week. As you have mentioned, I can carry 45k+ passengers per week.

Top Bottom