Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items found

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Hi! I still need 3 loaders, 2 safety cone and 1 Fluorescent Lamp to finish my Reserve Hangar level 2.
Please let me know if you have any of these items. I will return one item of choice from my main and a fuel 20 or tesla from my support :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi! I still need 3 loaders, 2 safety cone and 1 Fluorescent Lamp to finish my Reserve Hangar level 2.
Please let me know if you have any of these items. I will return one item of choice from my main and a fuel 20 or tesla from my support :)
I can send a fluorescent lamp after the reset from Jaylines. If you can remind me by send a safety cone it should prompt my return gift for the lamp.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
I can send a fluorescent lamp after the reset from Jaylines. If you can remind me by send a safety cone it should prompt my return gift for the lamp.
great! will send a neighbour request now and send you a safety cone tonight as reminder :)

Top Bottom