Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items for Hotels Please

cobra

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hey guys im grinding the game hard all help apreciated in need of most items for hotel also looking for new people to add
I sent you a bath towel. Thanks for the LL but if you check my game name it is cobra f20 indicating i need fuel (20 units) Most members of the forum will do this. You can edit your game name to show what you need. If you check the guide section of the forum you will find more info on gifting. Thanks again and have fun.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
I sent you a bath towel. Thanks for the LL but if you check my game name it is cobra f20 indicating i need fuel (20 units) Most members of the forum will do this. You can edit your game name to show what you need. If you check the guide section of the forum you will find more info on gifting. Thanks again and have fun.
Hi mate I understand your name just shows 'cobra' nothing else

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
I see what you mean now about F20

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
I sent you a friend request let me know which pieces you still need and I’ll send you one when the game resets.
I havent seen the add come up? Code 04nufst9a I need anything that you need for hotel like towel or shampoo etc I need 2 of each at least so any 1 please

Top Bottom