Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Item drops changed ...

I realized the other day that with some of the updates, the item drop locations keep changing.

I (finally) was able to afford the flight catering bldg, & when I checked the list it says that the defroster I need comes from Dubai (the bldg itself on my device no longer gives any information about how to find the items ... I would swear that they used to.)

However, when I checked the list in the Dubai flights ... no defroster. In fact, I cant't find the defroster anywhere!

A) Does the defroster still drop from Dubai? If not ... where can I get them?

B) Even if this one is just a matter of bad documenting on the flight ... the rest of the items should probably be double checked after all these changes.

I will start looking next time Im at my computer.

(I really wish that the people who made smiley icon decisions had not used B + ) ... every time I do a list, I end up with that damned sunglasses smiley! At least 8 + ) would be farther down the list than the second item! *sighs*)

Top Bottom