Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Item Count Numbers

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
It would be a nice time saver to be able to see how many required items I have while in the flights menu. You could click on a required item and a pop-up could give you the count.

It takes a good few minutes to scroll through the warehouse and figure out how many items I have for both airplane flights and helicopters.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be a nice time saver to be able to see how many required items I have while in the flights menu. You could click on a required item and a pop-up could give you the count.

It takes a good few minutes to scroll through the warehouse and figure out how many items I have for both airplane flights and helicopters.
Couldn't agree more. A small solution which would make a huge difference

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Actually, they have started implementing the item counts in v8.0. BUT, so far that I can see, it’s only for Repair Items for your Repair Base.
4769A497-C0F8-485A-A6E5-28170F31579A.jpeg

Now, if only they also do that for Resource Base, I might actually start my heli flights.

Top Bottom