Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

is this forum only for peopel who play airport city on mobile or pad?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Actually, being on the Facebook version, you'll see a lot of the quests/tasks/new additions before any of us do so fill us in! What are some of the new items on the Facebook version that we'll have to look forward too? New cities? New planes? New buildings?

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Jarno
well i can surely tell u here, but so far im not sure there is anything new. This halloween collection is easy, but that last 50 black wraiths which is slow cause they spawn ONCE per 6 hours in ur city and u need aerosol to banish them. Other part of the Quests are simple. Get crystal balls by flying into those special places (small planes suggested thou faster and less stuff needed same loot rate) when u get those items u buy soul net collect like 6-7 soul nets and 50 aerosols and start hunting for black wariths using soul net its only 6mins and it provides around 5-10 extra black wraiths. the BWs u find in friends cities wont count. Ill tell what is the last reward after i get 40 more wraiths. =) anything u guys like to ask? dunno about planes. there are speical planes for each type called S1 they are 8-10 % faster and u need 10 golden nuggets and 100 silver nuggets to buy any type of plane those are collcted for being top 15 in flights (gold and silver) and space launch (silver) =) Go head ask if something u wanna know.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Jarno
i got the halloween theme done and clear (1st ever on my friends i think im pretty much top 5 who made i think. REWARD was Haunted House

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Jarno
yeah u need all people u wanna play airport in facebook to be ur facebook friends aswell. U cant send everything. every account has personal GIFTAREA where there are SEVERAL items u can send as gift and those items are changed from account to account so ur friend might be able to send gift something u cant and visa versa. im 33 atm so ask anything. I beleave i know alot of it atm. There are new planes called S1 planes they are 1 of each type of planes they are 8 % faster to fly and look much cooler. U can buy em with nuggets silver and gold. And getting silver and gold . for silver u launch ur spaceship program the small (1600 point) and that new (2k point). depending on how much stuff u put on launch u get check containing those silver nuggets. For golden its REALLY hard. U need to be top 3 on total flights by the end of the week. its really hard to get to top 3. 1 WARNING S1 PLANES need airport cash to be REPAIRED. anything else ask here andi reply

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Jarno
they are extremely hard to get since u need 10 gold nugets and 100 silver
golds are almost impossible tog et u need to get to top 3 in those flights and usually i mteans 250+ flights in week top 1 usually got 400+

Top Bottom