Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is the only way to get a bracelet to buy it?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi guys,

I am pretty new to this game but I haven't seen anyone wiht a bracelet on their gifts list.

Did you ever know anyone that could send a bracelet for the hotel? Or did you ever receive one?
I am starting to think the only option is to buy it..
Any advice?
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I don't think anyone was able to send it. It was through a mission that you were able to receive them but now you actually have to buy them.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
If you're waiting for an update, you may be waiting until pigs can fly ;)

The hotel was related to a mission, and all the items could be acquired through flights and gifting. Except for the bracelet which wasn't on anyone's gift list. After the mission was over, the items were removed from the flights. People can still gift towels, signs and shampoos though. So at the moment the only way to get the bracelets is to spend greens.

You can get greens by entering the gift code each weekend, they usually give out 3 greens for free every week. So two weekends and you're done ;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Lol, maybe today is the day pigs can fly? They changed the gift list after today's update, and the hotel items are still there. Maybe they added the bracelets to gift lists now as well?

Top Bottom