Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Is the bug that airplanes in reserved hangar count for alliance missions?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I recalled that I saw this issue somewhere that airplanes in the reserved hangar is still used for alliance mission allocation. If this bug still exists, does it mean that I can almost never get alliance missions for middle tier airplanes? My current configuration is 4 turbo, 4 jets, 1 delta and 1 powerful detla. I am going to buy higher airplanes. But if this bug holds, it means I can almost never get alliance missions for delta because it is natural to have less high level planes. Middle tier planes cannot be assigned for neither mission 1 nor mission 2. But you have to buy planes to make it for mission 2.

I recalled that I saw this issue somewhere that airplanes in the reserved hangar is still used for alliance mission allocation. If this bug still exists, does it mean that I can almost never get alliance missions for middle tier airplanes? My current configuration is 4 turbo, 4 jets, 1 delta and 1 powerful detla. I am going to buy higher airplanes. But if this bug holds, it means I can almost never get alliance missions for delta because it is natural to have less high level planes. Middle tier planes cannot be assigned for neither mission 1 nor mission 2. But you have to buy planes to make it for mission 2.
And that’s NOT a bug, it’s a feature.
The bug is people being assigned PPD flights when they don’t have a single one either in regular or reserve hangars

Top Bottom