Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
you get items for space mission from training center, control center, launch pad and sometimes from cosmic fuel station ;)
you can add me, i have it all + 2 allien legacy
if you add me, tag or send a pm

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Extending my help to anyone who needs it...

Only TDV19 can gift back at the moment... but happy to accept neighbours on TDV19 and TDV4 - Please tag me or PM me if you are adding me - as I have a long list of outstanding invites.. - As most iDevice users tend to change back to "username" after a while it would be helpfull if you have a picture associated with your game - Dave posted a guide on creating a FB account just for this game....

If you have a task that requires a specific building - I can put them up in no time - but remember you can only click on 5 buildings per neighbour per day.

Also if you have a look at the this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/cross-platform-gifting-ipad-android.2141/ - it lists all the items that can be send between platforms...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
hello,

Got my cosmic fuel station built. Should I build another one?

At the moment I dont need any space items. Flight Items are welcome.

Also for me the next expansion can only be bought with the greens, which I have 0 at the moment, so it will take me at least 4 weeks to expand again (that is if there is a expansion sale).

So I am trying to get this space race done and do some flying.

aartoo

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
aartoo - Since you're one of my regulars, I tend to only look at your signature. So, can you do me a favor and put in it somewhere that you don't need space related items? (This will help me know that your signature is still current and I should stick with it instead of guessing.) ;)

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Hey guys - thanks to all your help I've finished my space buildings! I don't need any space items for now, but flight items are still very welcome.

For those looking for something specific, I have the following at my airport:
- 1 newspaper office
- cosmic fuel station
- mission control center
- launch pad

When my gifts reset I get back to sending out things people need. :)

Phantom - Ill try to add you, but for some reason my game doesn't have the best luck adding neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Hey guys - thanks to all your help I've finished my space buildings! I don't need any space items for now, but flight items are still very welcome.

For those looking for something specific, I have the following at my airport:
- 1 newspaper office
- cosmic fuel station
- mission control center
- launch pad

When my gifts reset I get back to sending out things people need. :)

Phantom - Ill try to add you, but for some reason my game doesn't have the best luck adding neighbors.
you were in my waiting list and i accepted your request

R

Raven

I have the launch pad, mission control, cosmic fuel station, and training center if anyone needs to visit. I'm trying to get the running wild collection again to do another launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I've added some of you that were on my waiting list so that you can visit my training center, for any of you that want to add me, please do so on my current game (Sophie) using the friend code a2zvfpv

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
i accepted your request but i don't find you in my list o_O do you see me ??

Yes, I can see you on my list! Hopefully you can see me now... :)
Very interesting..those Alien Legacy buildings. What do they give you (coins?) and how do you get one?

Also, I am wondering (like Aartoo....) Should I get another Cosmic Fuel built or not worth it? THANKS in advance for any thoughts.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Thanks everyone that had a newspaper office. I thought it was going to take forever because I didn't realize it was a guaranteed drop, but it was so knowing you guys all had newspaper offices made it super easy.

I'm debating another fuel station too, but I'm not sure either. :/

Also, it's good to know Sophie, Raven, and Phantom all have training centers ... unfortunately nothing dropped for the running wild collection for me today. :( I finished a space food and a space suit one though, so that's something. And the experiments one is almost done. The running wild one is going to be the toughest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom