Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad new version - thanksgiving version

I do not know yet... I am wondering about timer. I do not have any timer to finished this "Meet Duke Crooker" mission.
It is connected with Dark Skies time (17 more hours to finished) or not?!?

I don't have a timer for Crooker's stuff either.... I never saw a Thanksgiving one.... I updated late because I read the Black Wraiths weren't appearing at neighbors correctly and I needed the aerosols from them to finish the Halloween one.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anybody else loose all the Halloween destinations this morning?
Yes, me too. But today, at around 9.00 a.m., the timer for Dark Skies gone, and then all routes / destination goes too.
Some ghosts stayed for couple more hours, so i was afraid they will stay longer. After used the light, they dissapeared too :D

I got 3 stars on all destinations except Jumbo (there i got 1 star only), but i have only one jumbo.
Have a plan to buy one or two more, just need to build Airship Dock.
So therefore i'm using 4 Turboprop planes, to get all stuff needed for Airship Dock.

Device
  1. iPad
I still have ghosts all over after updating, and two days after the Halloween thing ended. And the "banish 20 ghosts" mission with the crazy haired guy is still listed in my missions.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got the airship stuff today in the shop, then a new timer appears for the airship stuff. Mystery buildings, mystery gifts, bulk fuel and bulk passengers
Yes, i got it yesterday. I got Smuggler's Bag for free, then i bought Mystery Bonus for 8000. Not used anythink...
And Shop will be open 5 more hours (in my case). Then, should come twice per month... Will see.
btw: Passanges and Fuel are much too expensive in airship shop :censored:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Mystery bonus are rubbish, got a robot loader ( refuel guest planes faster) and a lucky cap (gets higher experience levels)
The building are just interesting and reasonably profitable and dumped some McDonalds to put them in. All 1x1 except dolphiarium at 2x2 so lost an exhibition centre or unique gifts.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Well the airship timer hit zero and my airship disappeared :( I had got quite used to seeing it there. In the Android game it comes back for 3 days twice a month, so will see what happens in a few weeks.
The Arctic Station destination is still there, only 24 flights left for 3stars (and 20 flights to the Turkish Coast for landing lights...)

Top Bottom