Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I have seven gifts still able to send. I have very few names, mostly usernames. I'm going to send out shears to the first seven people that send to me. Once my gifts reset, I can send to my daily gift neighbors. As I've already sent gifts to those people, I will have to wait for tonight for those gift shears to go out. It would be great if people can place in their signatures whether they are participating in the Valentine's Day Challenge.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hello all! Pretty excited for the new event on iPad!!

Please, send Pruning Shears my way!! I will return the favor since i know we're all going to be hammering out this new event! Have already built a few of the buildings:

6x Romantic Cafe's
2x Bridal Salons - will probably get a few more
1x Gazebo

I have seven gifts still able to send. I have very few names, mostly usernames. I'm going to send out shears to the first seven people that send to me. Once my gifts reset, I can send to my daily gift neighbors. As I've already sent gifts to those people, I will have to wait for tonight for those gift shears to go out. It would be great if people can place in their signatures whether they are participating in the Valentine's Day Challenge.

I Fly 2

Sent a Pruning shear to I Fly from JeanVL. Would love to get some Pruning Shears to cut those flowers on my airport lawn.

iOS players:
Please do not send gifts to Bali Hi, because I can't return gifts to you (too many usernames!!!)
I have re-arranged Bali Hi's layout and placed the Gazebo, Romantic Cafe and Sweet Shop at the bottom of my Residential Area where it is easy to find. Please visit and see if you can get anything by clicking on it.

Hello all! Pretty excited for the new event on iPad!!

Please, send Pruning Shears my way!! I will return the favor since i know we're all going to be hammering out this new event! Have already built a few of the buildings:

6x Romantic Cafe's
2x Bridal Salons - will probably get a few more
1x Gazebo

OBD, can Flyerduck please accept JeanVL?
She should be on your waiting list... and waiting to send pruning shears your way.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
HOTEL... for all the people who don't have a hotel and don't want to spend greenies, at the guide section a put a thread with my theory how to build one....
As we have a new quest, maybe we have a new possibility.....

Device
  1. iPad
I've updated to the new challenge as well. I have failed at the last two and am hoping to redeem myself with a victory. For anyone wanting to visit, I have built 6 romantic cafes, 4 sweet shops and 4 gazebos.

I can send pruning scissors as soon as my send refreshes (in about 6 hours!)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everybody,
new challenge started, so lets see how it works. I've build many of the new romantic buildings, it seems that we need a lot of romantic passengers to do this flights. Please send only Pruning Shears to me at the moment, i will send back all I got.

Tractatus added your new account Bali Hi added JeanVL, could both of you check if it worked, i'm not sure? Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Just added a few Romantic Buildings to my Android game (ODB Duty Free) and confirmed they do drop the Valentines Passengers when visited by an iPad game.

Android has:
2x Gazebos
2x Sweet Shop
2x Bridal Salon
2x Romantic Cafe

Since i am still having the Username bug, i will only be sending out Pruning Shears from Flyerduck (iPad account) at least until the majority of you on here say you don't need them anymore.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Some features I just recognized, the sweets that dropped in the last two weeks from the romantic cafes have stayed in the game and are now counted into the new dolce vita colletion. Also gift list changed a bit, now only one of the items you need for completing the cosmic fuel station is in the list, before we had all four + the video wall for mission control. And both side missions with the flights to Barcelona and Las Vegas are away now, maybe this was the easier way for GI compared to includ the destionations in the Game :sneaky:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I have 7 gifts still to send on Ianda10 today, so if you want shears, send them to me and I'll send them straight back. Ianda11 will reset late tonight but I'll also return any shears sent.

So far I've used around 10 shears on my plants, without a single drop! Maybe they need sharpening!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I have 7 gifts still to send on Ianda10 today, so if you want shears, send them to me and I'll send them straight back. Ianda11 will reset late tonight but I'll also return any shears sent.

So far I've used around 10 shears on my plants, without a single drop! Maybe they need sharpening!!

I have come to realize that if you use all the shears, just like lanterns at the same time, it doesn't produce good results. Do one or two at a time and then wait a few hours. If you have loads of shears, that's one thing, but don't rush it. This game is programmed so if you do a lot of things at the same time, it almost gives you a penalty by even fewer drops.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom