Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS IOS - Stuck on loading screen

Been stuck on loading screen on IOS the past 10-12 hours, my windows game is working fine. Anyone else with this issue?
Free2Play Is it something general, can't see any threads about it?
I’m on iOS, no problem so far. I did have an issue with one of my windows games. It froze and as it was running full screen, when I tried to open the task manager (to try closing the AC app), I wasn’t able to access it, as the frozen AC was still showing in front. My only solution was to restart the PC.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Been stuck on loading screen on IOS the past 10-12 hours, my windows game is working fine. Anyone else with this issue?
Free2Play Is it something general, can't see any threads about it?

It is a very rare issue, but it does happen. The possible solutions are:

1. Reload the app completely, and have an active internet connection while doing it. (do not delete the app and re-download it yet, just clear it from your currently running apps)
2. If that doesn't help, contact our support team. They have a standard procedure for profile restore — and we might get some information towards fixing this issue in the future.

PieceOfBark

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03hk7964
Username
Bark
It is a very rare issue, but it does happen. The possible solutions are:

1. Reload the app completely, and have an active internet connection while doing it. (do not delete the app and re-download it yet, just clear it from your currently running apps)
2. If that doesn't help, contact our support team. They have a standard procedure for profile restore — and we might get some information towards fixing this issue in the future.
Ouch. Ok. Have done pretty much everything I can do, and then some, to see if it could solve it. Forced closed app, forced restart phone, no wifi, with wifi etc. And all probably 10 times since yesterday, the abstinence is strong. Nothing works.

How do I contact support when I can't do it via the app?

EDIT: Found support ID in iphone settings and contacted support via GI homepage

Last edited:
Top Bottom