Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Inflight Alliance vacancies

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t4dfb0
Username
Dipal
Hello friends
We have a spot open in our alliance Inflight this week.
We are looking for a member, who can fly about 50000 passengers per week and ready to achieve alliance tasks; atleast 1task per week.
Our alliance is a well known alliance.
It is one of the top 25 alliance in the world.
By joining us you can get 1dice bonus and 2 alliance mp every week.
We are looking for members who are ready to grow and looking a nice postio in world ranking
Dipal Airborn

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
I'm all set to regrow after the alien event, and apparently my old aaliance disbanded without warning too, im only about 15-20k pax a week, but like i said i already have the space to grow, I'm busy upgrading the buildings, i understand if thats not quite enough for you guys in which case good luck with the search

201pj90s is my code if you accept me

EDIT : My old alliance didnt disband it seems, they just kicked me as i was flying to area51 so low passenger count, despite me messaging the leader and him ignoring my mail, so yeah guess its time to leave that one anyways

Last edited:
Top Bottom