Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Inactive Neighbours Game Accounts

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I currently have 78 inactive game accounts as part of my neighbours list. Normally I would keep a close watch on them and weed out those as part of my good housekeeping.

Due to the growing time demands of updating the user guides and the time spent playing the game, I have not been able to undertake the task for quite sometime. Because of this, the number of inactive game accounts have steadily grown to the current number.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about neighbours who use their support accounts to send and receive additional gifts or neighbours who are on holiday. These game accounts are relatively easy to identify, where players have made it clear, and are not part of the 78 inactive accounts. I'm talking about players who have stopped playing their games for quite sometime. It is of course impossible to know if they plan to return to their games at some point, or if they have had enough and will not return any more to their games.

It is true that some players announce their intention to leave the game, which then allows forum members the opportunity to wish them well for the future, while other players do not. For those players who do not, no criticism is intended, merely a statement of fact.

With this in mind, I'm planning on removing the inactive accounts at some point soon and wanted to write and let you know of my plans. I had toyed with the idea of listing all 78 inactive accounts, just to make things really clear, but I do not, in all honesty, have the time or the inclination to do so.

If I find sometime I may write a user guide on this subject matter, it is so very easy to overlook this part of the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Assuming they are all forum members, you could check their profile which will tell you the last date they visited the forum.

Regards
Harcourt
Hello and many thanks for your message, sometime has passed since we last spoke, I hope all is well in your gaming world, and you are keeping your glasses clean.

There are 78 inactive accounts, most likely a mixer of forum and non forum members, but most will be forum members. They have been among my neighbours list for a long time. The idea of checking them all does not really appeal to me. It would be quite a task to undertake.

It is almost tea time and something to nibble, biscuits and cheese.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

A very interesting topic you have decided to comment on & my reason for responding is that I have approximately 30 inactive accounts that all seemed to spring up around the same time, on top of this without putting too fine a point on it they all have extremely unpronounceable names which indicated to me that perhaps there were roots in Russia & if I was a betting man, which I’m not, I would put money on the fact that their internet usage is being extremely restricted hence the vast amount of inactive accounts 🤷🏽‍♂️

Whilst writing I have to commend you on the amount of time & volume you have contributed to this website-I have travelled through several of your masterpieces & am amazed at the depth of your knowledge. Well done & many thanks.

Captain Iceman

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
I currently have 78 inactive game accounts as part of my neighbours list. Normally I would keep a close watch on them and weed out those as part of my good housekeeping.

Due to the growing time demands of updating the user guides and the time spent playing the game, I have not been able to undertake the task for quite sometime. Because of this, the number of inactive game accounts have steadily grown to the current number.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about neighbours who use their support accounts to send and receive additional gifts or neighbours who are on holiday. These game accounts are relatively easy to identify, where players have made it clear, and are not part of the 78 inactive accounts. I'm talking about players who have stopped playing their games for quite sometime. It is of course impossible to know if they plan to return to their games at some point, or if they have had enough and will not return any more to their games.

It is true that some players announce their intention to leave the game, which then allows forum members the opportunity to wish them well for the future, while other players do not. For those players who do not, no criticism is intended, merely a statement of fact.

With this in mind, I'm planning on removing the inactive accounts at some point soon and wanted to write and let you know of my plans. I had toyed with the idea of listing all 78 inactive accounts, just to make things really clear, but I do not, in all honesty, have the time or the inclination to do so.

If I find sometime I may write a user guide on this subject matter, it is so very easy to overlook this part of the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Never said it but .... I thank you for your dedication and real time effort. It not my norm to interact with forums. ( in Real life I work in the background ) . Seen so many changes.... However It is a hard to make that choice they go Zzzz
I am pretty sure all of my requests get rejected due to my name which is Zzzz
still trying to figure out....the chat You haven't joined any rooms.
Their is still a lot to teach.
Also just realised my signature had the wrong account on it due to a system crash now updated.
and my stars have grown...but never posted it

Windows user

Attachments

• ac.png
    ac.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

A very interesting topic you have decided to comment on & my reason for responding is that I have approximately 30 inactive accounts that all seemed to spring up around the same time, on top of this without putting too fine a point on it they all have extremely unpronounceable names which indicated to me that perhaps there were roots in Russia & if I was a betting man, which I’m not, I would put money on the fact that their internet usage is being extremely restricted hence the vast amount of inactive accounts 🤷🏽‍♂️

Whilst writing I have to commend you on the amount of time & volume you have contributed to this website-I have travelled through several of your masterpieces & am amazed at the depth of your knowledge. Well done & many thanks.

Captain Iceman
Many thanks for your message and for expressing your thoughts.

I'm pleased the user guides have been of help to your game. It is for your good self and others that I have written them. It is always pleasing to receive feedback from forum members about them, it is of great value to me to hear from forum members - my thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom